FULLLLL but under 1200???

Options
Hey guys, I'm sure this question has been asked a million times, but...

I'm soooo FULL but I'm still under 1200. There's no way I could have undercalculated this either. This is two nights in a row so far.

Here's a link to my diary. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/brittanydaniel79

What should I do differently?

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,136 Member
    Options
    How about adding some healthy fats like nuts or avocado?
  • kasrentz
    kasrentz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have some peanut butter. Won't fill you up too much but gives you calories and the benefit of protein.
  • abow29
    abow29 Posts: 14
    Options
    don't worry as long as you're getting 1000 or more and feeling full, you are doing a great job! your diary looks very healthy...I am under 1200 many days during the week, and so far I have been able to lose weight consistently from 180 to 145 (current weight).
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    add a salad with some cheese! That will give you a couple hundred calories. I am under too today. I am not hungry either.
  • poseyboo
    Options
    You're eating too much animal protein which is making you feel full. Try kicking up your grains and beans. Nut's work too but don't over do it on nuts.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm sure this question has been asked a million times, but...

I'm soooo FULL but I'm still under 1200. There's no way I could have undercalculated this either. This is two nights in a row so far.

Here's a link to my diary. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/brittanydaniel79

What should I do differently?

There is always a margin for error when using foods from the database. If you are not entering your own items in to the database by going by the nutrition label... I wouldn't worry about the few leftover calories too much. It is better to calculate a few less calories just in case. At least that is what I do and it has helped me shed 36 pounds.
  • Wilfred808
    Wilfred808 Posts: 113
    Options
    then eat more! if you still have calories left pick a food you like and eat it
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I was having this problem too, so I started eating a little more in the morning. Breakfast, then a snack, then lunch. I am not very hungry after working out in the evening, so this way I knew I had most of my cals in before then.
  • darklord48
    darklord48 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Often people go overboard eating low carb, sugar free, fat free, etc. If you pick the regular version of one time, preferably one that you enjoy the real thing over the "diet" version, you will get the extra calories without feeling more full.