Not sure what's wrong with me.. I need big time support

Options
I think I may have a case of seasonal depression not sure but long story short I lost 65 lb I did great and now all I wanna eat is junk food I do so well during the day & ruin it at night. I have no motivation to work out and I just eat when I feel upset -- I need help/advice what can I do to get into the swing of it before I gain 10lb I'll regret later.

Replies

• leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling the same way...I posted today for the first time in weeks...maybe even over a month! I know I've gained back a little weight already. I think once I hit my goal and decided to gain a little back I just quit tracking all together. Plus my new job doesn't keep me moving as much, so I just need a kick in the behind!! I'm sure you'll get the bug back and do fine! : D
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    I"m so right there with you!!!! I was doing well with working out, sticking to my calories and losing slowly but consistently. My mood has def gone downhill which is NOT like me. I had a loss in July that altered my mind set and was just recently been diagnosed with depression, again, I'm not a depressed person normally. I set up "dates" with friends to work out. That way, I'll show up at the gym to meet them which will get me working out. When I do want to overeat (and I sometimes do), I go to my closet and try on pants that I want to fit. It helps me snap out of "I may as well go pig out" mood.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! DON'T RUIN ALL YOUR HARD WORK. GO TRY ON YOUR GOAL CLOTHES!!!
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My advice: When i would lose a significant amount of weight, sometimes I just needed a break. I broke around Christmas so I wouldn't feel so bad about eating cookies. Don't be so hard on yourself - try -maintaining- for 1-2 weeks and see how you feel. Allow yourself to indulge a little, and then make it a must and get back on the wagon.