Curves Circuit

msjazzbo
msjazzbo Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I joined Curves but I don't know how to add that to my exercise diary.
Any help?? Thanks:ohwell:

Replies

• I joined Curves but I don't know how to add that to my exercise diary.
    Any help?? Thanks:ohwell:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    <---- curves member!

i use 'circut training, 30 minutes'.

do you use curves smart? i do and it tells me what calories i burned. so, i take the 30 minutes and add to it until i get close to what curves smart said.

:drinker:
  • what is Curves Smart??
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    <---- curves member!

do you use curves smart? i do and it tells me what calories i burned. so, i take the 30 minutes and add to it until i get close to what curves smart said.

I know it probably depends on how "hard" you work out, but do you mind saying how much you usually burn in a 30 minute session?

I used to go to curves and I just never felt like I was doing all that much. I also didn't like that they charge a pretty high monthly rate and don't give you a whole lot in my opinion, esp. compared to how many other ammeneties other gyms give you for the same money.....but it sounds like you like it, so cool!
  • heather0mc
    <---- curves member!

I know it probably depends on how "hard" you work out, but do you mind saying how much you usually burn in a 30 minute session?

I used to go to curves and I just never felt like I was doing all that much. I also didn't like that they charge a pretty high monthly rate and don't give you a whole lot in my opinion, esp. compared to how many other ammeneties other gyms give you for the same money.....but it sounds like you like it, so cool!

curves smart is a program where you put a key tag into each machine. the key tag stores your info on it. it know what your capable of doing on the machine. if you go below your potential, a yellow light comes on to make you push harder. when you are done, you put your key tag into the computer and it tallies up your workout. it shows you charts and graphs to let you know how you worked each muscle group. has goals etc. pretty neat!

i pay $36.00 a month.

i burn 375-450 calories each time. for me, it works. 30 minutes and an average of 400 calories ~ seems great! i get so overwhelmed in regualr gyms i just cant seem to do any good.

i lost 7 inches in a month - pretty cool! i feel stronger and can see some muscles now. hehe - so buff! :laugh: yea right - but i am 100% happy with curves.
  • amymeenieminymo
    <---- curves member!

curves smart is a program where you put a key tag into each machine. the key tag stores your info on it. it know what your capable of doing on the machine. if you go below your potential, a yellow light comes on to make you push harder. when you are done, you put your key tag into the computer and it tallies up your workout. it shows you charts and graphs to let you know how you worked each muscle group. has goals etc. pretty neat!

i pay $36.00 a month.

i burn 375-450 calories each time. for me, it works. 30 minutes and an average of 400 calories ~ seems great! i get so overwhelmed in regualr gyms i just cant seem to do any good.

i lost 7 inches in a month - pretty cool! i feel stronger and can see some muscles now. hehe - so buff! :laugh: yea right - but i am 100% happy with curves.

Ha, that is pretty neat. I think if they had had that when I went I would have liked it better. But I do get pretty bored at gyms, so I need more variety. Though in general I get bored at gyms no matter what, no matter how many different varities I have. One thing I hate about the gym is when you tend to go at the same times and days each week, you see the same people at those same times....and they quite often annoy me somehow, lol. Glad you like it though!
  • heather0mc
    <---- curves member!

i pay $36.00 a month.

Ha, that is pretty neat. I think if they had had that when I went I would have liked it better. But I do get pretty bored at gyms, so I need more variety. Though in general I get bored at gyms no matter what, no matter how many different varities I have. One thing I hate about the gym is when you tend to go at the same times and days each week, you see the same people at those same times....and they quite often annoy me somehow, lol. Glad you like it though!

amy ~ i have the SAME thing happen! lol no idea why! :laugh:
  • amymeenieminymo
    [/quote]

amy ~ i have the SAME thing happen! lol no idea why! :laugh:
    [/quote]

Haha, glad I'm not the only one:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.