Days like this...

Options
I didn't have a very good day today..I let some girl get under my skin, I should of stood up for myself instead I got embarrassed. I failed a test, I mean really failed :/ I feel like crying and eating about a pound of chocolate, I'm not going to do either of course. I'm not having the best day just wanna crawl in a hole and hide from everything..what do you do to cope with days like this!

Replies

• birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I take out my frustrations on my elliptical....I burn them off... :flowerforyou:
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A good run and a cry usually do it for me. I'm sorry you're having such a a bad day :[
    What's done is done, so now you can only go up from here :]
  • future_hottie
    future_hottie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had this very kind of day today. One bad thing after another. When I posted about it I was told toGo walk it out and I Did. I feel so much better now. Tomorrow is a new day Sweetie. Hang in there =]
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I go home get in the shower and cry it out. I don't even go in the kitchen because I know I'll break out the chocolate chips or the block of cheese so I just go and "treat" myself to a steamy hot shower and shave my legs, wash/condition my hair super well, and let everything melt away! Generally after I cry my eyes out and am all squeaky clean I feel 1,000,000 times better. I'm sorry your having a terrible day but you have support here! I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A good run and a cry usually do it for me. I'm sorry you're having such a a bad day :[
    What's done is done, so now you can only go up from here :]

^^^this! Cry if you needa cry, and then go for a run or do a workout that usually makes you feel good, and it'll be better in no time.