Inspiration Weekend

Options
I know a lot of people seem to have trouble staying on track over the weekend so I just wanted to send a message of encouragment out....Make wise choices and try to remember your goals and the things and actions that will bring you closer to them. We all get put into situations we are not really prepared for so when in doubt ..simply dont. Dont do anything that will have you feeling guilty the next day. You deserve to be happy every day......I hope everyone has a successful weekend....*feel free to chime in of course and offer your words of inspiration as well...:drinker:

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people seem to have trouble staying on track over the weekend so I just wanted to send a message of encouragment out....Make wise choices and try to remember your goals and the things and actions that will bring you closer to them. We all get put into situations we are not really prepared for so when in doubt ..simply dont. Dont do anything that will have you feeling guilty the next day. You deserve to be happy every day......I hope everyone has a successful weekend....*feel free to chime in of course and offer your words of inspiration as well...:drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yeah what she said.....................................:tongue:

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    "Dont" beats the heck out of "why did I?" I agree! :wink:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh, how cool! I had actually just lost 2 and a half pounds in the past 2 days (it goes ker-chunk when it goes for some reason!) and I was going to obsess that gym all weekend! Well. Now I will go do a FUN work-out and when the pounds ker-plunk, so be it!

Thanks for the focus!
  • zuleika
    Options
    thank you. Keeping on tack is hard for me on the week end. I am always running here and there. but I found a neat trick at the movie theater. the one that I go to in brooklyn, ny started selling pop corn flavoring. If your like me you love to put all that butter on your pop corn. I will pop some pop dash some flavoring on it put in my bag and snack on it all day long. I do make sure that I stop at the movie theater al lease once awake for my daughter now like the adding flavor to her pop corn now, so it finish quicker. Just to let you know this is just my third week on taking a bag of popcorn with me when I'm out and about. But it works.

145315.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    gee, how'd you know i was just scheming to find a way to eat a whole loaf of homemade bread?! :tongue:
    i just grabbed an apple and some cheese instead. thanks for the reminder and encouragement!
    have a great weekend
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    This was great, M, how about another for Monday? That's my official weekend and I need all the help I can get!!!:laugh: