Weight loss buddy search.

Starting today.
Want to lose 30 to 40 pounds in next 4 to 5 months.
Female, 46, teacher and mother of 3.
Lmk, if you are interested.

Replies

• snippitychic
    snippitychic Posts: 9 Member
    Wow we are so similar! I want to lose around 40 pounds, I’m 46 and have two kids. Please add me! I just started yesterday.
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    I’m looking to lose about 40 pounds. 38, stay at home mom. :) I’ll send you a friend request!
  • udy_alex
    udy_alex Posts: 12 Member
    I'm looking for one too. Want to lose 20kg. I'm 40 have 2 kids and a stay home mom too. I need some motivations. Thank you
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    Hi,
    I'm 41, mum of 2, around 30lbs left to lose.

I work in our family business, and I've just finished studying. Now the study is out of the way, I am trying to focus a bit more on my health and fitness.

Feel free to add me
  • telissamaylor
    telissamaylor Posts: 16 Member
    I am 32, also a teacher and single mom of 2. Feel free to send me a request!
  • hcnb
    hcnb Posts: 2 Member
    46, also teacher, two kids, also want to lose around 30
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Add me!!Hi everyone! Sounds like my kinda group. I’m a 45 year old single mom. Kids all grown up and now it’s time to focus on men 30-40 lbs to lose.
  • desiree1234
    desiree1234 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! 33 YO mom if 4 boys, my youngest will be a year old on sunday😊. I’m looking to lose 50lbs with a target date of May 1st. Add me, I can definitely use a weight loss buddy!
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    Just turned 40, 4 kids, trying to lose 45 pounds by May 1. Just got my elliptical at my house so I have zero exercise excuses and I find counting calories works best for me. Anyone looking for a buddy feel free to add me as a friend, I find that having someone to be accountable to helps motivate me a Ton!!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    >everyone is welcome to add me too👍

>Looking for active friends for motivation and support as well.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Hi there

I’m 29 and mum to an almost 1 year old son. I’ve lost around 46lbs over the past 9 months and I have another 10lbs or so to lose. Feel free to add me ladies 🙂
  • MirandaLing777
    MirandaLing777 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me too. I’m a mom of two in my mid twenties and I’m looking to lose the last 25 lbs. I could use as much motivation as possible ☺️
  • bl3ss3dmfp
    bl3ss3dmfp Posts: 43 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I've used this app in the past on and off but hadn't been being consistent. I am back on track starting today and could use a good support system .

I am a mom with 5 kiddos, I homeschool and I am also a fulltime student. I have about 50 pounds to lose.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,160 Member
    tiawna wrote: »
    now it’s time to focus on men ....

I love this quote.

• Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    I've lost 7.3kg no idea what that converts to, but never had much to lose. I love exercise am very active and online daily, anyone feel free to add me if you like
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    I’m a mom of 3 as well. I’d like to lose about 20 lbs but they’re so stubborn. You can definitely add me.
  • blackkitty73
    blackkitty73 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi I’m 46. No kids but I am a teachers well. Need to lose about 80pounds. Australian. Feel free to add me.