trying

Options
I have finished the day again under the calorie recommendations and it told me that I am not eating enough and am at risk of going into "starvation mode". I honestly am stuffed after drinking all the water and trying to achieve the goal for the day... any suggestions or should I just ignore it and keep going?

Replies

• Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I tried to take a look at your food diary but it isn't public.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Tried to look at your diary, it's closed. Hard for us to help you without being able to look at your diary.
  • jenfotovat
    Options
    I would try to eat a few snacks during the day...Im pretty sure..that unless your consistant everyday with the same amount of calories you intake..then when you eat more than your used to, your body will store that extra fat you ate..even if you really didn't go too overboard...I normally have 1-3 hundred calories a day left over..and more if I exercise..and I am pretty proud of myself for even having any left over.., but mfp has never told me that...so you must have more than just a few hundred left over..! :(
  • Newbiez
    Newbiez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    oops! I'm new to the site and wa unaware there was a setting for my diary. I fixed it... Any suggestions would be great!
  • Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Try adding calorie-dense foods to your meals or snacks. Adding a handful of nuts or some avocado slices would be a healthy way to up your calorie count. =) Otherwise, I'd say you're not doing too horribly from what I've seen thus far. You could add in nuts & more fruit throughout the day and be fine.