Any obstacle course racers?

Hi all!
Just looking for friends who love obstacle course races like me.
Thanks! 😊

Replies

• MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Feel free to add me. I did one called the Detmination race earlier this year.

a1teri2q65aa.jpg
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Me!

I have done probably about a dozen over the last few years. Already signed up for two in 2020!
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    I love them but hate the crowds. Even to sign up for the earliest start time of the day ends up with lines and waiting. I don’t want to wait 10-15min to get across the obstacle! The first few I did were so fun as there were fewer entries, our times were competitive, and we had so much fun. Now I hesitate to sign up unless it is a new maybe less advertised race. Also, I get picky about weird things. The danger of the course I can accept. When they want me to slide down a huge mudslide where everyone is coming out the bottom with their race numbers missing(that were pinned on, so the pins came undone) I get anxious.
  • lukeruss
    lukeruss Posts: 34 Member
    I did my first a few weeks ago. Loved it will hopefully be doing alot more in the future
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    There's a number of us on the site.

My wife and I completed a number of them and earned our Spartan Race trifecta 2 years back. Looking forward to bringing the kids into this next year.