working for that snack

Options
I ate what i wanted to today and in moderation like im supposed to. i worked out like i normally do and ended up with only two hundred calories left for the day. i would have been fine but i wanted something sweet for desert but didn't think something under two hundred calories would do. I decided to go for a walk and ended up walking six miles in under two hrs burning nearly six hundred calories. I got home and rested and cooled down and ate some brownies and milk and was still under my goal. I think of those sweets now as what i have to do to burn those calories off and if i feel up to it ill work out before i am able to eat them. I feel like its a reward for working so hard to be able to eat it. Do any of you do that.

Replies

• Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just did last night! :laugh: I wanted a dessert and did not want to go far over, so went on a 4.5 mile bike ride and got my dessert! :tongue:
  • Blackdog2001
    Options
    I do something similar, but I'm lucky to not have a sweet tooth. On days when I work out, I have a nice meal when it's over and I still come up 500-700 calories short for the day. Tonight I had a turkey sub and a cup of blueberries after the workout and was full. Prior to my workout I had a Protein Plus bar. That said, I about 700 calories in about 2 hours time and felt great when I called it a day.