New (again). Could use some chronic pain friends!

Options
Hey all,
I was on MFP years ago. I lost a good amount of weight, but a lot of that was from unsustainable, unhealthy restricting. I ultimately took a cheat day, which turned into a week, which turned into several years (maybe 5?). I put on the 60 pounds I lost plus 40 more. I just struggle in general with cycles of restricting and binging. I've lived with fibromyalgia (and other things) for six years now. I finally have a doctor who is helping a lot. She suggested keto to help me reduce inflammation. I'm in so much pain every day, so it is worth a shot. I was wanting to make some life style changes to loose weight anyways. It is just time to get my life back. I could use friends and support, especially from folks who are trying to have a healthier lifestyle while also dealing with chronic pain.

Replies

• gctaylor79
    gctaylor79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I deal with chronic pain, mainly joints. I have autoimmune problems and this makes exercise difficult for me, I can easily overdo it and set myself back. I eat a whole foods diet, very limited processed things. So if you need encouragement I can at least lend an understanding ear. 😁
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Very late to this discussion, hoping you arr still active here. Will send friend request.