Meal Prep- Lunch Ideas Needed

Options
julieat_19
julieat_19 Posts: 8 Member
I meal prep every week for lunch, I'm getting tired of the same old thing. Need more ideas...what do you prep for your lunches? :)

Replies

• StephieBearxox
    StephieBearxox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I kinda fell off the meal prep lately but when I was, i would normally would make pork chops, spaghetti, steak and broccoli, chicken fajita bowls with brown rice.
    Not very descriptive but I hope it helped!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I have a large salad with a plain Fage 2% Greek yogurt with blueberries or lightly salted almonds. The salad is usually baby spinach and romaine lettuce, with shredded carrots, radishes, bell peppers, celery, chickpeas, grape tomatoes, or other veggies, with a light balsamic vinegar dressing. I happen to love salads, so this works for me.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I mix it up with one week being soup (taco, chicken, veggie), the next week being a sandwich (peanut butter, tuna), maybe the next week roast beef or chicken from the crock pot. I always pair it with some type of fruit. I try to keep my lunch meals simple.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Rice and chicken in some type of sauce. hawaiian or thai coconut. Maybe a bag of frozen veggies to throw in there. Plus some raw veggies for dipping in ranch.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Wraps on high fiber tortillas. Chili, soups or stews can be made in the crockpot super easy. My go-to is a protein n veg....
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    I have big salads with half spinach half baby lettuce (I buy those $5 containers in produce fridge) and add red pepper, green onion, carrots, jicama, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and parsley, then choose either tuna chicken or beans and one of Bolthouse creamy dressings. With most of it going out-of-season I may have to switch it up!

I started having "dinners" for breakfast, like half an acorn squash with chili or black beans and salsa. I've been making various winter squash then a pot of beans or lentils so it's always on hand.