Are there any good tasting Light Beers?

Options
13»

Replies

• TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Budweiser Select has only 99 calories ;-)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    ilike bud light , lost 80 pounds drinking it and dancing at clubs with friends lol
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    My fav is Miller Chill. Its only 100 calories per bottle and you can get it in Lime or Lemon. I prefer the lemon!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    IMHO, If you're going to drink a beer, make it worth your time. Real beer (not light, or lite, or lime or lemon), should have color and flavor and smell worth savoring. You can pound down as many light beers as you want, and not enjoy it a bit. - but a real beer a stout, or lager should be enjoyed and tasted. (is your mouth watering yet). Like good sex, good beer is worth the effort.
  • drzrider61
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for all of the replys. Many have said what I already thought, no such thing as a good low calorie beer. Guess I will just have to work a little harder and enjoy each brew a little longer.

Damn, now I'm thristy!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    corona light?
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Whiskey
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    oops
  • ceganmlark
    ceganmlark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So true. I had to switch to liquor with the occasional treat beer!
  • RegularGuy
    RegularGuy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like Bud Light Lime and Coors Light and I have one almost everynight with dinner but what do I know, I'm just a RegularGuy!
  • AdaDiaz1
    Options
    I have a list of good light beers. Hope you will like it. Give reviews on it, whatever you fell after taste it. "list":http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-best-tasting-light-beers