Back again after 7 years and regaining almost 100 pounds.

Options
So upset at myself for allowing MFP to become just another yoyo diet in my life. I need some 40 something's in a similar situation to help me along the way. I'm not even sure how to get going again but I've been experiencing so many health issues lately I have no other options.

Replies

• Bawesome81
    Bawesome81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 38 but I'm in the same boat. Add me if you want :smile: we can motivate one another.
  • Eminemsmom
    Eminemsmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    whatelb wrote: »
    Hey! I'm 38 but I'm in the same boat. Add me if you want :smile: we can motivate one another.

That would be great. How do I do that?
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a Friend request. I'm 47 and back again. I lost 50 lbs about 2 years ago using MFP.... then I just gave up and gained it all back. Today is my second day back and if I don't get my weight down I will be in really dire shape in 5 years or less.
  • Bawesome81
    Bawesome81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll also send you a friend request :)
  • Eminemsmom
    Eminemsmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I can use all the motivation I can get. In an effort to take smaller steps (or bites, LOL) I've changed my goals so that I'm looking at making smaller changes first so I don't get overwhelmed.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing too! 7 years ago I lost 112lbs and I have gained it all back, today though I'm back at it (again) ready to do this. I added you!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m 32 but I completely know your struggle. With following the MFP calorie suggestions and working out 5 times a week, I was able to lose 100lbs. I’m currently back on to lose 8lbs I have regained. Feel free to add me if you’d like!