Replies

• tomekiat2018
    tomekiat2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same situation feel free to add me
  • midnightxreader
    midnightxreader Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’ve added a dozen or so and please feel free to add me as well.
  • crazynursegert1975
    Options
    Starting out need friends to help with accountability! Please add
  • chelleperk1
    chelleperk1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 1 here, would love to have some people to chat with!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Looking for motivated friends.
  • SammyGillham
    SammyGillham Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Need some motivation over here! Feel free to add me!
  • wendyholley73
    wendyholley73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've just returned to MFP, would love to make friends to help each other in good or bad times. Feel free to add me xx
  • durangojeffrey
    durangojeffrey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I've been on MFP for years and have started thinking about finding an accoutability partner, or several...as many as it takes.
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hey guys gonna add yall....
  • bl3ss3dmfp
    bl3ss3dmfp Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I am in a similar boat... I was VERY active years back and lost 89 lbs and surpassed my goal weight. But once I hit goal I got pregnant and I sort of havent use MFP much since then. I started a new profile a while back but still didnt consistently use it. SO.... fast forward to now and I just had my 5th little one this year and I have about 50ish pounds to lose. I could use a good support system and I would love to support you as well.
  • ivetgali
    ivetgali Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes, same here! I need lose 50 lbs, gained a lot of weight over the years but I'm ready to tackle this fat! Hahahaha😜😊
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Dawda01
    Dawda01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a buddy I’m back on diet and lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks and weigh in day tomorrow
  • rescue4419
    rescue4419 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP since August 2017. Not sure I know how to encourage others. But, I have lost 175 pound so far. My goal is 200. Joint pain was my motivation. At 59 my, twenty something, boys now find it hard to keep up with me !!
  • denise5692
    denise5692 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m at it again also. Feel free to add me as well. I have half my body weight to lose 😬. At least 150 lbs. I’ve lost and gained it back many times 😔. So here I go again...sigh