Need help staying accountable

Options
Hi my name is chrissy I have been here more times I can count. I always get discouraged and go off the wagon. I feel like this is a diet more then lifestyle change. I struggle to do anything on my own so I need friends to help me when I dont log to help me through rough times. I need cheerleaders so to speak also . I'm 5 "2 !and 211.2 lbs I only wear size 16. I have family history or diabetes and high blood pressure all runs in my family. I have already got from prediabetic to normal A1C but I want to keep going on track of getting healthy. I have pcos and my body holds water . I'm on fluid pills for that . Please friend me so I can stick to it this time .

Replies

• tootrudy
    tootrudy Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I am the exact same. I even used this before, when it was about.com's calorie counter. Because I've used it so long, I know it works. But it is so hard to control my eating and weight loss. Right now I probably weigh 228. I can try to hold you accountable and you can do so with me? :)
  • SEXYCURVYCHRISSY19
    Options
    We can do this together every step of the way
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I’ve been binging the podcast We Only Look Thin it has lots of great advice. It’s hosted by a married couple who each lost 100+ lbs. It’s funny and relatable.
  • SEXYCURVYCHRISSY19
    Options
    Nice I'll have to check it out thank u
  • amyann7693
    amyann7693 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to have an accountability partner too. Add me if you would like.
  • kgonsman1
    kgonsman1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am open for accountability partners too if anyone wants to add me!
  • tygetsfit_
    tygetsfit_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! I’ll add you! Also looking for accountability buddies.