protein shakes

Options
What kind of protein shakes do you guys buy that tastes the best?

Replies

• jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I personally do not drink protein shakes, but my hubby LOVES Syntha 6 cookies and cream
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition!! Have DELICIOUS flavors such as:

Mocha cappuccino (my favorite)
    Chocolate Mint
    Caramel Toffee Fudge
    Cake Batter

list goes on and on! oh and DO NOT buy from GNC. They are a rip off. Try www.bodybuilding.com
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    syntha 6, ive never heard of that one before. I just see everyone drinking them and im always low on protein so i want to give it a shot, but i dont want to waste my money buying one that tastes like chalk lol
  • Clang45
    Clang45 Posts: 4
    Options
    I like the Herbalife ones, chocolate or vanilla, with many great recipes
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    oOoOo...Cake batter sounds yum!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    oOoOo...Cake batter sounds yum!

its seriosuly amazing! I have tried all of them. I mix with skim milk and they taste like a dessert xD
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I tend to make my own protein shakes using chocolate whey powder, veggies, fruit, and milk in the blender. Bananas make the strongest flavor I think.

As far as pre-made, I've only tried Market Pantry Ultra Weight-Loss Shakes which are really good. I like the "Rich Chocolate Royale" flavor.
  • shantie10
    shantie10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Herbalife!!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! I have a few options now to check out, i appreciate it! I was interested in also using the whey powder so i may have to check that out!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    mmm and mixed with almond milk makes them creamy and delish...and try adding a spoon of peanut butter for a super yummy treat!!
  • CoachSandy
    CoachSandy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Herbalife protein shakes!!!! Have a ton of recipes so I don't get bored with the same flavors...my favorites are: Banana Cream Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake, Butterfinger, Cherry Almond, and Mint Chocolate Chip!!! I even use the shake mix to make a healthy pie! Yummo!!!! I've lost 42 pounds and still going....yay!!!
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    vi shape protein powder tastes awesome!!!!!!!!! It s sweet cream flavor, and great with coffee, oj, milk or anything else!!!!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    yum!!! im gonna have to go check some out tomorrow!
  • srb_amber
    Options
    Visalus shakes! Taste like cake mix! No chalky yuck and no after taste! Love em!! And they helped me lose 42lbs in 90 days!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    thats an awesome weight loss amber, great job!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I really like the chocolate flavored Soya Protein one.

holland-barrett-soya-protein-isolate-powder-delicious-chocolate-793g-powder

and its cheap too! :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I love cookies and cream, banana cream and graham cracker Muscle Milk.

Gaspari and Dynamtize (sp?) are good too, but MM is my favorite.
  • mcmoosehall
    mcmoosehall Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just posted a similar question, tried usa whey protein chocolate flavour was very nice :)
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I was also wondering about protein shakes. Right now I am drinking Special K Protein shakes. I am thinking about getting the powder though. My dad said that he really likes Monster Milk. I saw it at Academy the other day.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    for best tasting either Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 (get cinnamon roll), Trutein or Myofusion