im concerned abt my intake in calories.

Options
This site tells me to eat 1,200 calories a day even when excercising 6 times a week, isn't that too low? i figured it would've told me between 1,400 to 1,700. it would be easier for me because i consume more liquids than solid food anyway. Meaning most of my calories come in some form of liquid. but still, im just a little baffled its so low considering i will excercise.

Replies

• mkgabbard
    Options
    You will notice that your calorie intake allowed will go up with the amount of calories you burn. For instance if you workout and burn 200 calories your allotted intake is now 1400, but if you skip a day of working out your allotted intake stays at 1200.
  • krlong6
    krlong6 Posts: 30
    Options
    It may be based on your goal and how much you predict that you'll be working out. The more you work out, the more you should be able to take in.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    No, just make sure you eat your exercise calories. Just make sure your NET (on your homepage at the top) is 1200 or more.
  • coderedd
    Options
    oh i see, i played with it to see if it would change lol. if i burn over 600 calories it ups it to 1,800. thanks!