Hello from Seattle

Options
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself on here. I'm fairly new to MFP, but not to calorie counting. I'm currently 34 years old and have been counting calories off and on for the last four years or so. It works really well for me as long as I remember to do it. :) I used the tracker over at Livestrong for a long time but I really wanted a mobile application for my shiny new android phone and I really liked this application so I made the switch.

My goal is to get down to 155-160 sometime - I think this would be a good weight for my frame. I've successfully gone from 230 in 2005 down to around 180 right now (I made it as low as 170 but I've come back up a little over the last few weeks).

Anyway, I really am grateful for MFP and the community here and maybe will get to know some of you better in the future.

Maddie

Replies

• TanyaDL
    TanyaDL Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi from Seattle too!!!!! You will definitely have success here, just keep logging in!!!!!!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome from Bellevue, WA! I am almost 31 (in a matter of days) and I am looking to lose 25 or so more lbs. I have lost some before I started up for the second time, and 5 while on the site. This site has a lot of support. Friend me if you would like. :-)

Lisa