Searching accountability Buddies

Options
Heya, I (24F, SW ~158kg; CW 137 kg; GW ~75Kg) am searching for Mfp buddies.
Due to poor upbringing (resulting in a poor relationship to food) and undiagnosed hypothyroidism I gained a lot of weight very young. I stepped on the scale at some point and it was just an error message. I knew I have to make a change. I am counting calories now since mid July and lost around 17-20 Kg so far and want to keep going until I reach my goal. (going to the gym 2-3 times a week)

I have different mini goals with treats waiting for me to keep me motivated, but I take a great motivation seeing other people succeed and keep to their plans.

Add me if you want to encourage each other in this journey :) we will make it happen!

Replies

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind someone to go through this with. I am currently at 234lbs. Started at 250 this time around. I have lost 16lbs in the last month. I have had to do a complete life change. It has been hard and no one in my life is at the point where they want to loos weight or they don't need it so it would be nice to have someone to talk to that is going through the same thing. If interested friend me!
  • jdiaz121
    jdiaz121 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need some friends on here too
  • Vivi22014
    Vivi22014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability person. I have gained and lost about 1000 lbs in my life. I need to start again and just learn healthy ways to lose weight and make permanent changes
  • CrmpetsNTea
    CrmpetsNTea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also have hypothyroidism and my weight has always been an issue. I just got back on the wagon, so I'm adding you. :smiley:
  • DanielJFitness
    DanielJFitness Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I need motivation and support as much as the next person.