Anyone up for a Cruise a Goal Weight Reward???

Options
I have been on a cruise to the Bahamas (many years ago) and would love to take another when I lose the weight I want to. I promised myself that when I lose 100lbs (80lbs if getting down to140 makes me look unhealthy) that I would go on another cruise. If we set a deadline for losing the weight (safely) is anyone down for signing up? Let me know!

Replies

• Missyflo
    Options
    I actually book cruise so I am up for it just let me know. Where do you live?
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    What's a cruise like? I've never been on one, and am curious about it. I do want a nice vacation reward, but not sure if it'll be a cruise or not.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    hmmm.. im turning 18 in feb... a cuise could be fun, what type of deadline are you looking at, i have a 100 lbs to lose too
  • MsOssining
    MsOssining Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've never been on a cruise but I think it would be a blast! I travel a lot ... and the idea of not having to pack my suitcase up and move to different hotels when I go to a new destination sounds awesome! I was looking at cruises this past week actually! Eeeek! So much fun.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I want to do some kind of vacation when I get to my goal - don't know if it would be a cruise but its a thought!

I have 50 to lose *sigh* and its coming off SLOOOOOW...like snails pace slow..so y'all with 100 to lose will probably get there before me or at the same time.
  • tcannon93
    Options
    I live in Upstate New York...I was thinking about sometime in the Spring of next year BEFORE hurricane season :-)
    I actually book cruise so I am up for it just let me know. Where do you live?
  • tcannon93
    Options
    Cruises are fabulous...various stops, something's always going on on-board the ship, lots of physical activity!
    What's a cruise like? I've never been on one, and am curious about it. I do want a nice vacation reward, but not sure if it'll be a cruise or not.