Been here awhile, ready to connect

Hey, My name is Wendy and I have been on myfitnesspal awhile, but never was interested in getting connected until now. Looking to connect with like minded women to help hold each other accountable. I just started counting macros (seriously) so I feel like Im on here all of the time. So any tips anyone has to offer, Im all ears.

Replies

• misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Hey! I've been a MFP member for years but I'm starting over once again and so I am back on and would love to connect with other people! I am doing a 16 week program with CKO and following a paleo-like meal plan right now.
  • sarah20397
    sarah20397 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi! I’ve been on and off MFP for years but recently managed to form a habit of recording food every day. I’m focusing on a calorie deficit, and yeah it feels like I’m always on this app 😂 Add me if you’d like!
  • claudia799903
    claudia799903 Posts: 31 Member
    Just started mfp a week ago after being off for a year . Ready to start new and ready to connect with others to cheer each other on. Feel free to add me. 😁
  • earlone1
    earlone1 Posts: 29 Member
    You’re doing the right thing
  • emsmiley12
    emsmiley12 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi Wendy! I’m Danielle. I don’t count macros, but I am also recently back on MFP to lose weight. I’m busy as a full time grad student, on a research team, and also working. It would be great to accountable with someone. reach out whenever!!
  • Wakatik2014
    Wakatik2014 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm just getting back into counting macros seriously. Would love the support and friendship. Add me if you want!