New Jeans

Options
Leigh14
Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
So... yesterday, something told me to go to K-Mart after work.

The only thing I like in K-Mart are their Paris Blues jeans. :heart:

Yesterday... they were on sale from $29.99 to $9.99!!!!

I *had* to get a pair. And... when I tried them on, I *had* to get a size smaller than what I used to wear!!!! :bigsmile: It was the only pair in that size, so I bought them and bought another pair in the next smallest size. I can't wait!!!!!

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    So... yesterday, something told me to go to K-Mart after work.

The only thing I like in K-Mart are their Paris Blues jeans. :heart:

Yesterday... they were on sale from $29.99 to $9.99!!!!

I *had* to get a pair. And... when I tried them on, I *had* to get a size smaller than what I used to wear!!!! :bigsmile: It was the only pair in that size, so I bought them and bought another pair in the next smallest size. I can't wait!!!!!
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, good job, I can't wait for that moment to hit me.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i love my jeans and cant wait til they start fitting again! great job! :drinker:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    If I lose about 5 more pounds, I can wear smaller jeans! I have a smaller size at home already, waiting for me to wear them! I hope you continue to have success!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    If I lose about 5 more pounds, I can wear smaller jeans! I have a smaller size at home already, waiting for me to wear them! I hope you continue to have success!

I was having a really skinny day, below what I have been maintaining for about the past month, and could be comfortable in an 8, still in my 10s though, down from a 14!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg!! I am fudging around with my fav pair of old jeans i couldnt wear for like 5yrs LOL...I can not wait to be able to button and sit in them hahahah maybe 5lbs to go...good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!