The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday ❀️

dampsdcexriv.jpeg

Chica!!πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— Love the color....you are seriously one hot mamaπŸ’ƒ....and a damn good one too....so hugs you beautiful *kitten*!πŸ€—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    hcdz3nmlv3js.jpg
    It's cold, think I'll hang out in my truck til the concrete gets here

Beautiful eyes 😍....and one of my favsπŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ€—πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    clord2 wrote: Β»
    759i3ebnmwnk.jpg

Happy Friday!

Wow every pic just looks better girlπŸ’ƒπŸ’—....i think you look amazing in that color too...

.it really highlights your swooshy hair of course!!πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    xv72ufpxdqtj.jpeg
    It’s Fridee y’all 😁☺️

This girl!πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’ƒ.....is soooo lovely.... And just as much if not more so insideπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    It's here! It's here!
    Been a long week, but we made it. 🏁😁😎

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and takes time to love, laugh, listen to music and forgive.

You guys are the best. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Have an awesome Friday and weekend, everyone!
    L.L.L.F.

nnfziy2qdnqn.jpg

You rock ChrisπŸ’—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜.....always a pleasure seeing your face and posts! So glad we're pals!πŸ€—πŸ’™
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    l0x46mhlqdei.jpg
    Rainy, gloomy, chilly day.....but if i take a pic next to a window it looks so bright .....i guess its all perspective :)

Colder today, right? You getting snow?

2aklhqzklrja.jpg
    Only saw a few flakes this morning....but yes, its right around 32Β° today.

Lmao don't melt away on us now! πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’—.....always a pleasure to keep you....woops typo....yup that's what it was! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You're a good sport ....when youre not speading Yankee propaganda to my girl!πŸ˜‹
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Have a great weekend everyone ❀ be good...or not 😝

0a35it0cuo56.jpg

OMG!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œβ€πŸ’›....I NEED MORE COLORED HEARTS STAT!!....and maybe some pepper and little 🐒.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seriously girl WOW....love the glasses ...and you😍
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    PopRox90 wrote: Β»
    th42grjd8t1a.jpeg

This is for support to Mels thread but thought I’d post here too! My band T from years ago that i have cut! Like to do that for workout shirts! Prolly a band most wouldn’t know (blessthefall) πŸ’š love me a good band T and all these pics of u guys

I love any T you wear and any pic you post pretty lil mama!πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜....you rock the hell outta this place 😍
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MrThin13 wrote: Β»
    pkgsf80itvx8.jpg

After a long work week.
    You gotta have some chill time!

I knew those eyes belonged to my pal!!! Looking good boy!😎🀘❀
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I got nothin to say but y'all pretty and handsome and stuff! Have a good weekend!

wcjpng89r5d7.jpg

I have PLENTY to say....1st bomb of a color on you....2nd...youre a funny fella and I dig when you post....3rd ....dang boy....looking good!πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ˜πŸ’™
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Dayum you people make me smile!!!😍😁
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    β€œI remember back, back in school when I wasn't cool. *kitten*, I still ain't cool, but you better make some room for me I'm comin' through with my crew at the rendezvous. Yeah, it's a party over here now.” Lizzo
    Ok...it’s not a party. Just dinner. But, still. As close as I’ll probably be to a party for now. Happy Friday!!
    n419salp9rjt.jpeg

You look gorgeous, Mel. 😊
    Have fun and have a great weekend!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    β€œI remember back, back in school when I wasn't cool. *kitten*, I still ain't cool, but you better make some room for me I'm comin' through with my crew at the rendezvous. Yeah, it's a party over here now.” Lizzo
    Ok...it’s not a party. Just dinner. But, still. As close as I’ll probably be to a party for now. Happy Friday!!
    n419salp9rjt.jpeg

You are a beautiful woman :)
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    n419salp9rjt.jpeg

Gurl! Smoking hawt!!πŸ”₯and too cool for school now *kitten*πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’œ
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    M
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    n419salp9rjt.jpeg

You look great. Have fun.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend everyone ❀ be good...or not 😝

0a35it0cuo56.jpg

OMG!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œβ€πŸ’›....I NEED MORE COLORED HEARTS STAT!!....and maybe some pepper and little 🐒.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seriously girl WOW....love the glasses ...and you😍

πŸ˜‚ my next selfie, I will be holding a pepper shaker just for you and I don't even care if people find me weird for doing it 😜 Love ya girl.
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    a6qmhc64gdpc.jpeg

So happy this is a no rules thread. I’ll never be in color again. πŸ˜‚

Youre color shows through beautiful!β€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œ

Sweet as always girl! Thanks! 😘
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I got nothin to say but y'all pretty and handsome and stuff! Have a good weekend!

wcjpng89r5d7.jpg

Have an awesome weekend @George_of_the_Jungle!