Hey Guys!

Options
My name is Jaime. I'm from a small town in Pa, just south of Philadelphia. December 25, 2011 I weighed in at 256 lbs! From that date until July 4th I worked very hard on my weight loss and made it down to 201 lbs in 7 months. In July is when I reconnected with a long lost love and put my weight loss on the back burner. I've gained back almost 15 lbs. I'm reaching out for help now. I have to start to get back on track with healthy living. This time has really opened my eyes. It's shown me that I can't just quit being healthy and expect to keep the weight off. This is a challenge that I will have for the rest of my life.

I really look forward to talking with you all and not only helping you, but you helping me with this adventure!

-Jaime

Replies

• ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Hi Jaime,
    The good news is you know you can do it, cos you've been there! Set your goals, log everything and be guided by MFP and you will be fine! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like:happy:
  • movies82
    Options
    Hi Jaime

I am right there with you. It is so depressing when you put back on weight which takes seconds and that took months to take off. I am from the UK and I want to lose 50lbs. so we can help each other.
    Becky