My husband just sent me this e-mail

Options
iftcheiaf
iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
From my hubby:

you make me proud the way you take care of your body, even sometimes your fretting is impressive, as in an example to be followed. and you have the body to prove it!! sure you may not be secure about it, or want it to be even better but i wanted to tell you it is already very impressive and shows a massive amount of discipline that few can ever achieve. you talk of control (and i again i know you might say that you it is not enough) and your display is visible and hard to imitate.

:blushing: :love: :blushing:

It made me cry with happiness (oh yeah, he had flowers delivered to me yesterday too). I love this man and had to share. He's the reason I don't give up...and you guys are what help make that possible. So thank you...and apparently my hubby thanks you too.

Replies

• iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    From my hubby:

you make me proud the way you take care of your body, even sometimes your fretting is impressive, as in an example to be followed. and you have the body to prove it!! sure you may not be secure about it, or want it to be even better but i wanted to tell you it is already very impressive and shows a massive amount of discipline that few can ever achieve. you talk of control (and i again i know you might say that you it is not enough) and your display is visible and hard to imitate.

:blushing: :love: :blushing:

It made me cry with happiness (oh yeah, he had flowers delivered to me yesterday too). I love this man and had to share. He's the reason I don't give up...and you guys are what help make that possible. So thank you...and apparently my hubby thanks you too.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Awwwww...how sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • mamashrub
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
    holy ..that is sweet....
  • stahlight
    Options
    *takes notes* :glasses: :wink:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    *takes notes* :glasses: :wink:

Might not work for every gal in every situation:wink: We're a fickle bunch:smile:
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    He's a keeper :heart: My hubby does the same random acts of love and it's soo amazing to be loved that way, isn't it? :smile:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    What a wonderful e-mail:happy: He's a keeper. I have one of those also. Feels gooooooooood:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwww, that is so sweet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!