Daily Accountability Partner

Options
Hey there,
I am looking for someone to be my accountability partner. Basically, I want someone who will check in a couple times a day to make sure I am on track with logging meals. And I will try to do the same for you if youd like. I have been trying to lose weight off and on for a very long time, and I am good until I slowly stop logging food. Thats when I end up quitting.
Just knowing one person out there is making sure I am doing it for every meal would be so helpful.

Replies

• phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mike. I'm partners with a few people who have sone the same thing. Log a few days and give up. I need the help too so far everyone is doing great and I won't let you quit. Add me if youd like. I'm always on and basically reachable 2r hours a day lol. Dont sleep much. Hopefully we can add motivation to eat other
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same but I'm in Europe and the time difference ends up not helping much.

I wish I could find a partner as well.
  • RachelHPMarathonMom
    Options
    Hey, I'm also looking for an accountability partner. I had trouble posting from the myfitnesspal app last night. I think it'd be easiest for me to keep in touch with an accountability partner through facebook messenger or a google spreadsheet that we can both/all edit. Let me know if you'd like to start something using either of those platforms.
  • s2dcocam33
    s2dcocam33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too. You can add me as a friend.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • carolinequinn3705
    Options
    Hi I just added you :) I want an accountability buddy, I’m new to the social part of mfp so I’m excited to see how it works!