major binge relapse.

Options
its been a stressful week. last semester i was at the peak of my bulimia. i finally decided i had to get over it on my own. then i got on mfp in december to try and make sure over it. i have done so well. this week i didnt sleep so well and felt awful exercising and studying but still kept my eating healthy. it has been over a month since i have messed up. i even finally got into the 130s this week. but tonight i messed up. i binged horribly with chocolate. and i mean horribly. i feel so sick. tell me what to do guys. i love mfp, thanks a bunch in advance.

Replies

• cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    its been a stressful week. last semester i was at the peak of my bulimia. i finally decided i had to get over it on my own. then i got on mfp in december to try and make sure over it. i have done so well. this week i didnt sleep so well and felt awful exercising and studying but still kept my eating healthy. it has been over a month since i have messed up. i even finally got into the 130s this week. but tonight i messed up. i binged horribly with chocolate. and i mean horribly. i feel so sick. tell me what to do guys. i love mfp, thanks a bunch in advance.
  • kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about it :wink: we all make our mistakes and thats ok as long as its not everyday. Just start over and take one day at a time :smile: We are here for you!
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    That happens to everyone!!!! Take it in stride and let it go. It's over. Move ahead. Drink lots of water tonight and start over tomorrow fresh!:smile:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You said you want to get over bulimia on your own. That's a huge hurdle, though. Are you sure you wouldn't rather see a counselor about it? Sometimes folks who have gotten to the other side of an eating disorder can you give more tools to deal with stress and avoid binging.

You're on the right track because you have to WANT something to attain it. I know you can do this, but you don't have to do it alone!

edited for sloppy grammar! Sorry.
  • cjm0014
    Options
    Ok......

*breathes in...and out*

thanks. thats what i needed to hear guys :smile:

this time its just gonna be a one nighter...not an all year thing!
  • cjm0014
    Options
    .. i am kind of terrified of counseling...i dont want my family to know. MFP is my counseling :smile: