New to this site

Options
Today was my first full day, putting what I ate and what I did for exercise on this site was good for me, I can see what I ate and made me think before I ate my meals.:smile:

Replies

• farmerred
    Options
    It really does make a differnce - tracking everything. Good luck on your weight loss journey
  • sweatymary
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will find this site a brilliant help to you with your new healthy journey. Feel free to add me :-D
  • MagicandCastles
    Options
    Good times! It doesn't half open your eyes. I drank a whole carton of orange juice yesterday morning and struggled to stay under my count whilst going hungry for the evening, won't be doing that again even though it's the type of thing I used to do all of the time!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • mak_101
    mak_101 Posts: 28
    Options
    This has been the best program for me, too. It encourages me to really look at what I eat and how much exercise I get everyday. There is something about logging the foods and exercise that keeps me on the straight and narrow. I also love the fact that there is an app for my smartphone that makes it easy to log in when ever.:smile:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! This app is great :happy:
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    welcome to the party!:drinker:
  • WildQuintessa
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    Im 6 months pregnant so I'm just trying to not let my weight go up 2 much atm but cant wait till i can dive in and start getting rid of this fat. ive been 120kgs for all my adult life and over weight since puberty. one thing spliting from my ex has done is make me wont to look and feel good again after feeling like something youd scrape off your shoe for years, plus who dosnt wont to look better while your ex keeps looking worse lol i know mean but its true. seeing everyone on here is great makes me know im not alone in this
  • shereen62
    Options
    you go girl. this has really helped me at the end of my first week I lost 3 # . good luck in your journey
  • lifechange84
    Options
    Welcome to the cool kids club! hahaha
    This website is fantastic-- really great people here who are so motivating & of course the tracker is awesome.
    Best of luck-- you can do this!
    Feel free to add me! =)