More friends for more fun

Options
I am looking for some more friends to help keep acountabilty. Also thinking about weight lose surgery also have started the nutritionist for this. I am more the 150 pounds overweight I have lost over 100 pounds before my problem always been keeping it off. So here I am starting over again and need more friends.

Replies

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am 5 years post gastric sleeve. I was 400lbs at the time of surgery. I lost 200lbs over the first two years. I kept it off for a while but I didn't change my eating habits and I have put some of it back on. I have made some changes now and am heading back in the right direction. While the surgery helps a great deal it doesn't solve everything. I would not change my decision at all. It was the best choice for me and helped me a great deal. I am an open book. Friend me and feel free to email me at anytime. I don't have many people going on this journey with me.

Also thank you for you service!
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 41 lbs and am looking to lose the last 20. I would love to become friends to to help each other with challenges.