Grad Student trying to stay Consistent

Options
Hi all!

I’m using MFP yet again. I have used it occasionally, but I’m looking to be consistent and see results. I’m a full-time grad student, researcher, and also work. I am vegan and have been for nearly four years. I’m unfortunately the heaviest weight I’ve ever been. I love fitness, exercising, and self-care. However, I went through a lot of stress and lost my prioritizing for a while. Here to give support but also would love return support.

Replies

• 84creative
    84creative Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me and good luck on your journey.
  • pigsrock137
    pigsrock137 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • emsmiley12
    emsmiley12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Accepted @pigsrock137 :) thanks for the support!!
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Check out the Ultimate Accountability Challenge. It's all about taking that new-plan enthusiasm and letting it develop into regular, automatic habits.
  • cos4093
    cos4093 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m also a grad student struggling with consistency. I was at my lowest weight since college, felt great, got a little too cocky and fell off the bandwagon hard gaining most of it back over the past few months. Between work, school, and life I need some motivation and accountability.
  • emsmiley12
    emsmiley12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @cos4093 love that we both understand the craziness of life right now! I will definitely be here for you to motivate and help with accountability. Thanks for reaching out. We can do it!