Need more friends and motivation!

Options
I’m a 29 year old, stay at home mom with three little girls. Ages 3,2, and 11 months. I’m trying to get back on track with my weight loss and could definitely use some extra motivation! I feel like I’m constantly falling off the diet wagon and really need that extra push to stay on track!

Replies

• jus_adri
    jus_adri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I’m a mom also, but my children are both adults now. I remember the struggle of securing some “me time” and honestly found it either at the crack of dawn before getting the day started, or in the evening after tucking them in. Most of the time it was just a 30 minute walk, but it was something and turned out to be very beneficial. There are so many options and you can/will crush your goals. YouTube is a great start...search things you’re interested in. There are lots of dance fitness videos, and Fitness Blender is one of my favs when I want to workout at home. I just sent you a friend request. 💪🏾
  • MirandaLing777
    MirandaLing777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m a stay at home mom too with two little ones and it sounds like we’re in the same boat. I’ll add you ☺️
  • bl3ss3dmfp
    bl3ss3dmfp Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom as well... with 5 kiddos. I have around 50 to lose. Feel free to send me a request.
  • Wakatik2014
    Wakatik2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh I can so relate to all of you. I'm a mama to four kids, and I stay home with them. I have a 5 year old, a three-year-old, a two-year-old, and a one-year-old. It's been so hard for me to get back into doing things because I have no time to meal plan separately for myself and I don't know how to make it work with everything that I need to do in a day. Would love to be friends with any or all of you :-)
  • DanielJFitness
    DanielJFitness Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can all motivate one another.
    I’m a 29 year old, stay at home mom with three little girls. Ages 3,2, and 11 months. I’m trying to get back on track with my weight loss and could definitely use some extra motivation! I feel like I’m constantly falling off the diet wagon and really need that extra push to stay on track!

• MegLin0324
    MegLin0324 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of three as well. I am always up for more motivation friends :)
  • FlabToFit6
    FlabToFit6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 6! Feel free to add me! :)
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm trying to get back on track as well. So far it's been working but there's days that it feels harder. Feel free to add me up. You got this 👌
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just starting again. About 50 lbs to lose. Love seeing others stories for inspiration. Please add me.
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I’m 34 mom too with 6 months baby make me faaaat need to lose 100 Ib, I just start to log my meals at the app and lost 5Ib in the last 8 days, so let’s keep up and don’t stop 💪
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 3 year old and 1 year old here! I'm not a SAHM but I too struggle with finding the time and energy to lose weight. I definitely need some friends to keep me motivated!
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey mum of 2 here sahm feel free to add me...we all need support and motivation😀
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me too👍
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have your hands full! I understand how hard it is. I have a 4 and 6 year old. They want my attention all the time. You got this girl! Maybe join a class like Zuba as an option.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I keep my list small so i can interact with everyone daily
  • cflaate
    cflaate Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think I added all the mamas in this thread 😁 I am 28 this month, and a mom of a 9yo and a 5yo. Working full time.

My SW was 118 kg, my CW is 113kg.
    My OG GW is -30kg by the time I am 30, but 65/75kg is what I am supposed to be at. So we'll see how long that takes me. 🤗
  • nottubby4long
    nottubby4long Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi all, I am also starting again! This week I’m mostly focusing on tracking my intake, I really need support as I’m getting married next May and already have a dress but I don’t fit in it yet 😱😱😱