What Is Your Weight Loss Goal? +Post For Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• melina1rai
    melina1rai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone i'm 5'6 22 years old, I weigh around 190. 205 was my SW and my goal is to go back to 130. I was 130 around two years ago before i started a desk job. Lost sight of my weight and now i'm trying to fix the mess i got myself into! Hoping to get some motivation!
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 41 years old, mom of 2, just starting out. I'm 5'10" and started a few days ago at 210 lbs. My goal is to lose 45 lbs and get to 165.
  • michelleburton05
    Options
    Hiii! I’m 28 approx 5”5 starting weight 180lbs. CW 175 Goal weight 155. More focused too reducing BMI and toning up. Currently doing high intensity and kickboxing 💃🏽
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    66 yo F, 5'9", am trying to lose my last 6# to reach 135. And this time, STAY THERE :)
  • mariamkhallaf
    mariamkhallaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm trying to lose weight but I'm struggling miserably with it :( I want to lose 10kg but have absolutely no motivation whatsoever and don't know what to do or where to start. If anyone has any tips for me I'd be more that grateful! :)
  • draftgod93
    draftgod93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Long story short.... original weight 350.... lapband dropped me to 153.... maintained at 190 for a while.... my father passed away 3 years ago and I haven’t handled it well. Shot up to 290 and just started using the app 11 days ago I’m down 286. Overall goal is to sit at a nice 200. Cardio and limited weightlifting..... “drop the mic”
  • MatthewRuch
    MatthewRuch Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Started at 356 on August 4, currently 314. Working with a team of professionals (doctors, dieticians, personal trainers) my goal weight is 240 but built. Sounds like a lot for a guy who is 5' 7" but already have 20lb more lean muscle mass than my ideal weight on any chart. So my goals are working WITH my genetics, and not against them.