Online shoes???

Options
O.K. I am a person who has to try on everything. I know people out there buy shoes on line. Do you? Have any success? Failures? I live in the middle of no where and have to drive at least 1 hour to get to a GOOD shoe store. What are your thoughts of buying shoes online? I am kinda scared of doing this and not liking them, and then the hassle of returning them and all.

Please tell me your thoughts, good and bad.

Jenn

Replies

• abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    I do all the time. But I try to stick with brands I already own so I know that they fit. If you have a DSW relatively close, they have a really good return policy from their website - you can return the shoes in store, which makes life so much easier.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Try vip.zappos.com. They will overnight everything, shipping is free, and returns are free. I usually buy a few pairs and return the ones I don't want.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Try vip.zappos.com. They will overnight everything, shipping is free, and returns are free. I usually buy a few pairs and return the ones I don't want.

Thank you so much! I will look after work tonight! I love all the help here! You guys are so awesome!
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    Oh yes, Zappos, most definitely. Best online company I've ever shopped, friendly service, overnight delivery, free returns. And they sell more than shoes.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    A couple of the guys at work swear by http://www.holabirdsports.com/ but I've not personally ordered anything from them. They look like they have some good discounts (especially if you don't mind "last year's models").

I've got a VIP pass for http://www.roadrunnersports.com/ (costs $2.99) but you generally get a discount on everything and then free shipping to boot, so it pays for itself. They have good discounts, too.
  • waterjogger
    Options
    I order from Zappos-they are fantastic. I am a 10 1/2, and they are one of the few places that carry them.:smile:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    The only time I purchase shoes is either online or when we travel, to date I haven't had a problem.