I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired

Options
I'm new around here...but plan on staying a while.
I'm tired of feeling lifeless and having no energy.
I'm tired of feeling like I'm in an uphill battle all by myself.
I want to get fit and do it for all the right reasons, and I want to be supported and be supportive of others who are on the same road as I am..."Get my *kitten* Together" Road.
Let's go on the journey together.

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Good luck...and you're at the right place!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hi! You've definitely come to the right place for support!
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome! You will find the support you need here.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the most difficult step...starting! Together, we can do this!
  • TerryBeeBee
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!!! I was the same.. but with eating well and exercising I'm feeling more energized. I still have relapses, days where I'm tired.. but it's a *good* tired!! :)
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i was in the same boat for many many years, i was so tired all the time, so i would eat junk to get some energy for a little while then i would crash once the sugar high was gone then it would start all over again. That led to a 50lb weight gain :( all i herd from Dr's was you just need to exercise well i would try but man was i ever tired... then i got depressed. i went down hill form there. Then during one of my yearly visits with the gyno he said had you ever had your vitamin levels checked? i was like no i dont think so..... well low and behold i had severe vitamin D&B deficiency, i thought this to be odd since i took a multi vitamin. Well i now take those in high doses as perscribed by my DR one in liguid and the other as a shot.... i have tons more energy and my depression along with a whole heck of side affects from being so low on those vitamins..... this is just my story so dont take it as medical advice..... see your dr...
  • shrinkingviolet66
    shrinkingviolet66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Joanne and I'm 44 years old and from Maine. I'm 5'6" and weigh 396 lbs. Last year I got down to a low of 346 from a high of 435, but since then my weight has fluctuated. I am a recovering binge eater, but I've been relapsing often in the past year. I want to stop that and stay on track.
    This seems like a nice place to get encouragement. I like the tools too. It's good to be here.
    Joanne
  • shrinkingviolet66
    shrinkingviolet66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry I realize I should have started a new topic with my last post.
    Anyway, best of luck gatgirl69.