Again and Again and Another Time

Options
Remember that one time you swore to the sun and the moon that THIS time you were finally going to kick the food habit and get straight? Well if you said that, meant it, but three slices of pizza, pint of Ben and Jerry's (Chunky Monkey), and maybe a Popeye's chicken sammich later...you find yourself wanting! I FEEL you. But I am so sick and tired of Feeling! I need some Actions. I need to see Results...not a YOYO diet. I Need to be about my goals this TIME. FOR REAL FOR REAL.

So I did a thing today. Signed up for MFP and brought a cute little Express shopping bag full of salad mix and fruit to my job to last for a few days.

One way I'm gone be "about my biznes" this time is to acknowledge the elephant in my own room. The fact that I am so emotionally driven to eat and not too big on self discipline when it comes to eating right.

While I can't undo my bad habits in one day...I am taking small, practical steps to eat better and be in the know in terms of caloric value.

Will you be my neighbor (all hail Mr. Rogers)? Can we be MFP Neighbors cheering each on toward our best selves?

MissyGotGoalz is the name and standing at 5'6 inches tall 252 pounds, I am for real for real about my bitness in the 2019 and the 2020.

LET's GO get it together!

Replies

• janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome....and Good Luck...one day at a time will get you there!
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good luck Missy! Keep logging those meals and the maths really works.
    If you don’t have any contraband food in the house you can’t eat it! Evenings are my worse time to nibble so that has been a bit tough.
    However am 26lbs down. Another 50 to go 😁
    I am based in the UK but can be an MFP neighbour.
    We can do this!!!!
    😁💪🏼👍
  • TurquoiseViolet215
    TurquoiseViolet215 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Me! I have stopped and started so many times I have lost count. I am getting close to my goal weight and hoping the plateau I hit isn't enough to make me stop.