Need a buddy.......

Options
Ok, I know this sounds pathetic but I need (or would like) some friends :frown: ….. Not just to fill up space, but someone to talk to on a daily basis to keep each other motivated and help support each other… I am 32 years old and live in Florida :happy:

Replies

• l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    It's not pathetic! We all need some motivation :)
  • mrpearson253
    mrpearson253 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think that's the reason most of us are here...we need motivation (and sometimes accountability!). :)

Mark
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi There... Hey I'm in FLA.. and I could surely use some motivation also... So, feel free to befriend me... We can help each other... :smooched:
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Your Welcome to add me. I like to stay in touch to motivate and support each other.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! I agree with the previous post. We all are here to support one another and for motivation. Feel free to add me.... If we all stick together we can all reach our goals. I am also in Florida!!!
  • KayakingPublicist
    KayakingPublicist Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I fairly new to MFP too. Buddy me too! That goes for everyone if they're looking for accountability, motivation and buds.
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    pick me!
  • miss_shinobi
    miss_shinobi Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! the more ppl to help motivate the better!
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    Not pathetic at all! I agree with the post above....I think that is part of the reason we are all here. That and MFP is awesome and so addicting that it keeps you on track! There are so many supportive and nice people on here! You can do this!
  • MissScarlett79
    Options
    Well, I could use some more buddies too, I'm only 5 days into my weight loss journey--definitely could use some reciprocal support! I'm not in FL, but I'm 32!!!
  • mstren1
    mstren1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Your welcome to add me as well.. I love this site because it motivates me more to hear someone's success story or the different things they are trying. So no it isn't pathetic at all!!!!

HT: 5'2
    SW: 195
    CW: 153.8
    CGW: 150
    LGW: 145
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Please add a message to the friend's request just so I know and please be ready to motivate! I always motivate so I appreciate the motivation! :)
  • rdmchugh
    rdmchugh Posts: 76
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, I am in much the same situation as you. I am also in Florida.
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and you can add me too.. This forum is awesome and I check in everyday sometimes more than the normal, (okay so I am obsessed) :bigsmile: I know you will love it here..
  • orleansmith
    orleansmith Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am also in FL and am 34. Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • BryboyGB
    BryboyGB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There you go.....No more on your own.......keep in contact
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! I didn't realize there were so many wonderful people on here!!

Thank you so much everyone... just to think I was feeling all alone....

Thank you, thank you!!

You have no idea how much this makes me feel better........ :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Always looking for friends and to help motivate others as well! Feel free to send me a friend request also!

I'm 41 and live in Jamesville, NY! :flowerforyou:
  • Kaety03
    Kaety03 Posts: 16
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! I'm looking for dedicated buddies as well!
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me. :)