Replies

• JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    I use these matryoshka measuring cups almost daily:

6zr9fguxb9ty.jpg

those are adorable!!

The only downside is that the size is stamped on the inside, but I use them so often that I know which one is which.
  • lvmycats
    lvmycats Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Not sure if this counts, but it's one of the few goofy kitchen tools I actually really appreciate potato-chip-grabber-arm-2017.jpg
    Basically, you can eat potato chips without getting your fingers dirty (useful for typing, writing, browsing on tablet etc). There is also a function to rub the fingers together to remove buildup, like you'd do with your own fingers.

Also this, my (step) dad got for me. I thought it was pretty cheesy at first, but after watching the videos it came with, I got pumped. I'm never letting this thing go. You can cook without worrying about forgetting to turn off the oven (built in timer). It's basically the oven version of a crockpot/rice cooker. Plus, all you need is an outlet to plug it into
    51LbuAOb2VL._SY300_.jpg
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    lvmycats wrote: »
    Not sure if this counts, but it's one of the few goofy kitchen tools I actually really appreciate potato-chip-grabber-arm-2017.jpg
    Basically, you can eat potato chips without getting your fingers dirty (useful for typing, writing, browsing on tablet etc). There is also a function to rub the fingers together to remove buildup, like you'd do with your own fingers.

Also this, my (step) dad got for me. I thought it was pretty cheesy at first, but after watching the videos it came with, I got pumped. I'm never letting this thing go. You can cook without worrying about forgetting to turn off the oven (built in timer). It's basically the oven version of a crockpot/rice cooker. Plus, all you need is an outlet to plug it into
    51LbuAOb2VL._SY300_.jpg

:D the bolded part above.

My parents have the second picture as well (cant think of the name) they love it! I definitely think its a nice edition to any kitchen
  • jshenber
    jshenber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    9X42EDq.jpg

Thats genius!

100% agree, I want one of these.
  • jshenber
    jshenber Posts: 21 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't know if this is really considered fun, but I use this appliance every day. We had a smaller toaster oven for many years that would get occasional use. But our newer full sized oven takes forever to heat up. So I wanted a better toaster oven that would fit 9x13 cake pans, pizza stones, my Dutch oven, anything that I would use my regular oven to do. It heats up in a jif, bakes & toasts like a dream and I'm saving money on electricity because I'm not running the big oven nor heating up the house causing the AC to run. It's probably already paid for itself!

i3ctn9170pmy.png

• Carl_Carlson
    Carl_Carlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sent one of these to a relative last November

98cdhzmpwvpr.jpg
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I bought one of those Eggtastic egg cookers. Yeah it doesn't work as well as on tv lol I'll stick to the skillet
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Sent one of these to a relative last November

98cdhzmpwvpr.jpg

:D omg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,620 Member
    Options
    I've waited for many years to buy a rice cooker because I didn't like the way any of them looked. Finally a Chinese colleague pointed out I might like the Xiaomi. So cute. Only inconvenience is that the buttons and menus are in Chinese. It connects to wifi and you can operate it with your smartphone but I haven't tried that yet.
    f7ez2bmzqddh.jpeg
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    dcn1qbeu946d.jpeg

I bought this for my youngest kid a couple years ago for Christmas. He wasn’t as excited to have it as I was.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    dcn1qbeu946d.jpeg

I bought this for my youngest kid a couple years ago for Christmas. He wasn’t as excited to have it as I was.

I want one and the taco too lol 😁🤗👍
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    41cENf45AbL.jpg

I have a bunch of these utensils because his crabby little face matches how I feel about cooking.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    this can be fun; it depends on how it's used.....

61u73IzZo5L._SX466_.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

61u73IzZo5L._SX466_.jpg

Youre bad 😁
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

61u73IzZo5L._SX466_.jpg

Whatcha flippin' n tossin' with that gadget ?
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    dcn1qbeu946d.jpeg

I want one and the taco too lol 😁🤗👍

I got him these tacosaurus socks to go with his tricerataco. They are awesome! He refuses to wear them, so now they are mine.

vax5xuk6xool.jpeg

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    For use with overdone steaks

3fxj5kizh08c.gif
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    <3

ybmsxq3lubvn.jpg
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Bought one of these to make pancakes...

giphy.gif

And, one of these to handle every other kitchen task...

giphy.gif

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Snacking has been out of control, I need one of these..
    2z8047xzzgiu.jpg