one year and 51 pounds later

Options
Amanda421
Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
Ok so I really dont enjoy being the center of attention and therefore dont usually post my victories but I feel like I have really accomplished something to be proud of here so - here we go:
My stats/ background- I am 5'8 and 29 years old w/ 2 little ones <3 yrs old....... my starting weight was 215.2 Aug 29, 2010. (An all time high for me.) I have been overweight all of my life but 5 months after my second pregnancy, I had really packed it on. Before getting pregnant my weight hovered around 180-190.

So Aug 2010 my starting weight was 215.
Bust= 45 (inches)
Waist = 40
Hips= 45
Thigh= 27
Arm= 16

Aug 2011 my weight is 164.
Bust = 38 (- 7 inches)
Waist= 32.25 (-7.75 inches)
Hip= 38.5 (-6.5 inches)
Thigh= 21 (-6 inches)
Arm= 11.5 (-4.5 inches)

I have made healthier choices in the food I put in my body, exercised, rested, and stuck with it to get here today. I plan to loose about 15 more pounds to get rid of a little more belly and lower body fat. My goal is to have my waist at my belly buttom 35 inches or less. (Right now it measures 37 inches.) And then my ultimate goal is to maintain the loss. Using My Fitness Pal has made a huge difference in my weight loss journey- tracking calories and exercise and friends/ other members successes to keep my head up. Thanks ;)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!