Trying to lose "Baby Weight" and looking for friends

Options
I've been actively trying to lose weight for almost two months now, and have been on MFP for two weeks. I have an almost one year old at home and still haven't gotten all the weight off! I gained 50 lbs while pregnant with him and am having a hard time losing. I'm working out consistently and losing weight, but I'm going to need encouragement along the way! So far, I am down 4-5 pounds (my trainer won't let me weigh in!), but I have a long way to go.

Replies

• mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I also need some friends for motavation. I have three children and have 50+ pds. still to lose. Would love to have you as some support, and be there to support you. Add me if you like :happy:
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i'm a first time mom to a 5 month old :)
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking an active step! Our bodies sure do change after we have kids and do funky things, especially when it comes to losing weight! This sight has great tools! Mine was 1 1/2 before I finally got fed up (and had hit the weight I was 40 weeks pregnant)
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hey ladies you can request me as a friend My son is 15 months old and i have lost 37.8lbs so far, i have been on mfp since Jan. I want to lose about 20 more though. Hell i am still trying to work off the weight from the first baby, who by the way is 6 years old and is no longer a baby.lol
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, I am Mom to 2 beautiful kids (2 1/2 and 11 months) and my pregnancies have left me with about 50 lbs to lose.
  • eboley637
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! I have a two sons, a 4 month old and a 5 year old. I had a difficult pregnancy that put me on bedrest which resulted in me gaining 65 pounds during pregnancy! I'd lost about 30 lbs before starting MFP but this website has been good motivation to keep going! :wink:
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Please feel free to add me as a friend - I also need a metaphorical kick up the backside as I am still trying to lose babyweight - my baby is now 13! Dont want to be a fat mother on my epic trip to the US next year!
  • dragonflytwt
    dragonflytwt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I have two little girls ages 4 and 18 months! With the right support you can do this!
  • WingsofaDove
    Options
    I'm the mother of a 2 going on 3 year old- I have 50+ pounds to lose and would love to have friends for accountability- I tried weight watchers but I just don't have the time to commit to meetings - I was so happy to find this site- just started today :) hopeful
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You girls can add me. I'm a first time mom to an 8 month old girl. :)
  • saraht109
    Options
    I am not a mum just part time step mum but please still feel free to add me if you would like ....
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I also just had a baby in May..and trying to lose the baby fat..Anyone can feel free to add me...
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    almost 3 years later and i think i've only lost 10 of the 65 i gained :( Feel free to add me.. Sounds like we are all in the same boat :) Good luck everyone!!
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends and the occasional kick in the pants when I need it!! Please feel free to add me as well, we can never have enough support!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Hi Ladies, feel free to add me. I have 4 kids, the oldest is 7 and my youngest just turned 1. I have lost all but 10 lbs of baby weight from all kids. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight with my 4. But never lost all the weight from my very first child. It is a struggle and a long haul, but I am working it ;)
  • bcopeland2005
    bcopeland2005 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am not a mom, but I am also new to MFP. Feel free to add me!! Good luck with your weight loss!! You CAN do it!