SKINNY GIRL RESTORE & CLEANSE by Bethanny Frankel

Options
Hello, I was interested to see if anyone has purchased subject cleanse? I would love to try it as I heard alot of great things about it but it is kind of pricey & dont really want to spend the money if it doesnt really work. I know it will not be a "quick fix" & I am not going to lose 10 lbs or anything like that but just curious & would like some feedback please.
Thanks!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DawnLosing
    Options
    I have not tried it either however I have tried her skinny girl margarita and that is amazing, so based on that her products are pretty good lol. I would love to know if you end up doing it and your thoughts. I may try as well. Good luck!
  • Sanjanapahalad
    Sanjanapahalad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Skinny Girl Restore & Cleanse, however, the MAX MUSCLE Cleanse and Lean is one awesome product. It does the same thing, but I know from experience that it works well! It does give you the runs the first time using it though, but you probably already knew that!

S
  • PageSalyers
    PageSalyers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I WANT IT SO BAD! SOOOO expensive though...
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but the reviews on it were not very good. Most said you are wasting your money and that it tastes horrible.