NSV!!!!!!

Options
The other day I went to the store to look at jeans. I picked up a size 16 and thought to myself, " there is no way I'm going to fit into these!!!" However my husband told me to take them and try them on because I'm not seeing myself the way I really look, that I still see the person I was before I lost the weight. So I took them into the dressing room totally ready for them not to fit, But they DID!!!! I was grinning from ear to ear! I couldn't stop smiling! I have not put on a size 16 in at least 13 years! The kicker, they weren't even tight! No muffin top, no sucking in to get the button closed. And when I walked out to show my husband he smiled at me and said" they look really good on you, you have to get them!" So I did! One step closer to the size I want to be in!!!

Replies

• agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I just went down a size in jeans for the first time in my adult life (always hung on to weight in my butt and hips, so even a 20 lb difference left me in the same size jeans). It's a great feeling, isn't it? :-)
  • fitnessbekhs
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Great job!!! Happy Dance!!!!!!
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing I cant wait for the first time i fit into a size down lol
  • leelee330
    leelee330 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! You must be feeling incredible....especially because you seemed to really think that there was no way the jeans were going to fit...and if you werent pushed to give em a try...you wouldnt have known how much progress you made. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! and thanks for inspiring me today :)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know that had to be the greatest feeling ever! Keep up the good Work! :flowerforyou:
  • 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm chuffed to bits for you...I can't wait to get a size smaller.
  • ckclontz
    ckclontz Posts: 68
    Options
    That is fantabulous, and I hope you are as proud of you as we are!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!