Journey to lose 140lb with HUEL ... ADD Me!

Options
bstover217
bstover217 Posts: 15 Member
edited November 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys, I'm a 33 yr old guy from wv. I'm a husband and father to a beautiful 5 yr old. I met my wife around 06' when I weighed 225lb at 6ft 2 in and quickly gained weight through the comfort of marriage. I started mfp at around 360 and lost 11 pounds so far this month. I'm basically introducing myself to get some more friends on here and some motivation!

I'd love to get back to 225 or even lower so I can have the energy to play with our child.

I'm planning on doing this through counting calories and meal planning with huel shakes.

Feel free to add me if your active!

[Edited by MFP Staff]

Replies

• ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I don't know what Huel is so when I clicked on this thread title I thought your name was Huel, like the guy from Breaking Bad :D

Welcome to MFP! I love that keeping up with your daughter is your weight loss motivation. That is great!

MFP is a great tool to use for counting calories, just be consistent and vigilant with tracking what you eat. Maintain your deficit and don't get discouraged if you have an off day or two every now and then.

You can do it!
  • bstover217
    bstover217 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ellie117 wrote: »
    I don't know what Huel is so when I clicked on this thread title I thought your name was Huel, like the guy from Breaking Bad :D

Welcome to MFP! I love that keeping up with your daughter is your weight loss motivation. That is great!

MFP is a great tool to use for counting calories, just be consistent and vigilant with tracking what you eat. Maintain your deficit and don't get discouraged if you have an off day or two every now and then.

You can do it!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Sorry for the confusion but huel is a plant based meal replacement like soylent etc. Monday through Saturday I'm replacing 2 meals with shakes and its working pretty well.