100lb+ to lose, not looking for just support but real friends!

Options
Hey, I’m Cassie. I’m 27 years old and my weight is something I’ve struggled with for years. I don’t want to necessarily put an exact number on what I want to lose or be, but I just want to be comfortable, have more clothing options, improve my health, and live a happier life. I want to learn to eat more intuitively, not beat myself up when I “have a bad eating day”. I’m looking for not only a physical change, but also a mental change on my relationship with food.

So if you got a long road ahead, have a good sense of humour, and want to make a friend, give me an add!

Replies

• Countryboy72
    Countryboy72 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello Cassie👋
    I have about 50 pounds or so that I need to loose. I’m definitely on the same page as you!! Tired of not liking what I see in the mirror 🙁
    Want to be fit and confident have been heavy my whole life.... time for a change. Feel free to add me 😁
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi! me too. I'm trying to lose somewhere between 70 and 90 lbs. enough is enough! I'll add you. good luck!
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    just letting you know, i started with 101 lbs to lose, i've lost 11! miles to go...but i'm happy i started
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I began my journey at the beginning of January this year weighing in at 315.1lbs! Today I am 228.2lbs! I sent you a request 😁
  • StephanieLWS
    StephanieLWS Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I began May 21st at 301.8 lbs. My goal range is 150s.

I weighed in this week at 256.8, so right at 45lbs lost in nearly 6 months' time. I'm pretty pleased and hopeful to keep focused through the holiday treats - enjoy some but not too many!

I count calories - avg 1,700/day now. And I eat fairly low-fat.
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have close to a hundred and eighty pounds Left to Lose my start Weight was 415 lb I am currently down to 390 I am also looking into getting gastric bypass how can always use friends so feel free to add me
  • musicangel32
    musicangel32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassie and everyone,

I'm Kristin. I'm 35 and from Jacksonville, FL. I have about 130-150 lbs to go before I get to my goal weight. I'm getting married in about 16 months, so I'm hoping to lose 60-80 pounds by May or June of 2020. I am working with a nutritionist to help me come up with a plan that works specifically for what my body needs, and overcome emotional eating. I can always use more friends as well, so I'll definitely add you!

Kristin
  • mywayorbust
    mywayorbust Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have about 100 I'd like to lose as well. I'm a mom and have "lost" myself. So, here I am. Just trying to be more accountable. 🙃 Feel free to add me. I'm pretty down to earth and attract people of all "stories". I'm one of those people that people feel so comfortable telling 💩 stories to... 🤣 I ain't complaining.
  • zuzanao
    zuzanao Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Here here.i have 100lb to lose,currently 260lb.just started today to test the waters after 6yrs of unsucxeaful slimming world plan.lookih for friends for food diary inspiration.
  • zuzanao
    zuzanao Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have sent you all friends requests.
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Hi, I've got 90 lbs to lose. I'm doing it with increased walking, I've joined a gym and my goal is to walk over to the gym tonight and lift a little bit. I'm also following a meal plan (no judgements). I want to be accountable! I have friended everyone above, i think. If i missed someone feel free to friend me. :)
  • santanapamela2008
    Options
    I just signed up and I have about 150 lbs to lose! Also menopausal does that doesn’t help🥵. Would love to hook up with this crew as it seems like we all have a journey ahead of us!
  • cassandrahillier1992
    cassandrahillier1992 Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hey everyone! Wow I’m so blown away by how many people reached out. This makes me so happy. I’m gonna try to message everyone individually but let’s keep it positive on here too!

Also, does anyone know how to reply to messages on this specific thread. I’m the worst millennial and suck with technology lol.
  • elizabetht264
    elizabetht264 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also have a long road to getting healthier and working on my relationship with food. Sending a request now!
    (Also, your makeup is fabulous!)