A bad day turns into an NSV!

Options
So, I live on the east coast and was hit by Irene. Well, we had no damage (thank God) but lost power for what seemed like forever. Each day, I have been bringing my clothes and shower items to work to shower before I started my work day. Well, yesterday, I brought everything to work only to find that I left my work clothes hanging on the chair at home. Once I muttered every curse word I could think of, it dawned on me that maybe I could run up to Target and buy a new outfit. Well, I have officially gone down 2 sizes! Woooohooooo! Through all of the excitement of hurricane Irene and even an earthquake this past week, I felt really off course with my eating and exercise habits. But, it is true what they say. Don't get down...pick yourself up....and keep going. Today, I am back on track and ready to go down another size!

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Hope your power returns soon.
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • terrabrookman
    Options
    Thanks! I forgot to mention that we got power last night. Yay!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV, congrats!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    That is sooo cool, thanks for sharing!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you had no damage, and that is great about the sizes. Congrats and keep up the good work
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Your story made me happy! I'm just sitting here smiling at your awesome NSV!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    How Terrific!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

So glad you got your power back!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Love this!! How exciting for you :)
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So awesome!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    So, I live on the east coast and was hit by Irene. Well, we had no damage (thank God) but lost power for what seemed like forever. Each day, I have been bringing my clothes and shower items to work to shower before I started my work day. Well, yesterday, I brought everything to work only to find that I left my work clothes hanging on the chair at home. Once I muttered every curse word I could think of, it dawned on me that maybe I could run up to Target and buy a new outfit. Well, I have officially gone down 2 sizes! Woooohooooo! Through all of the excitement of hurricane Irene and even an earthquake this past week, I felt really off course with my eating and exercise habits. But, it is true what they say. Don't get down...pick yourself up....and keep going. Today, I am back on track and ready to go down another size!

That is so awesome I feel like targets clothes run small too so in another brand you might be even smaller. Congrats!!!! Keep up the hard work. :happy: :happy: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!