Beachbody On Demand!!

Options
Hi y’all! I just completed 21 day fix and am now on week 1 day 4 of T25 Beta! I’ve been logging food for a while now and after having my second baby August 13th, started using BBOD, am just looking for some friends who also use this program, for tips, support, and whatever else! Add me or ask for an add, let’s get it! Much love man!

Replies

• RukkiNYC
    RukkiNYC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use BBOD, but I have yet to properly complete a full program. I tend to skip around.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I do BBOD! I’ve gone through 2 rounds of T 25 and did Insanity Max 30 but only month one. I’m training for a half marathon right now so doing T25 Gamma on my cross training days. I did a couple weeks of P90x but it wasn’t my favorite. I love ShaunT so I will prob do something of his when I get done marathon training. I’ve heard great things about 80 day obsession too so that’s an option! Feel free to add me 😊
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I use beachbody but only really for the piyo classes. I use them to help me relax and stretch out a couple of times a week
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I don't have BBOD but I have done T25 alpha and beta, T25 core focus, I have the turbofire DVD set, and also 3 turbo jams. I've tried piyo a few times and a few of Tony and Shaun T's other workouts. I borrow a lot from the library to save money.
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start 80 Day Obsession. How do you track your workouts. I have a Garmin Watch, but no HR monitor attached.
  • beachybaby19
    beachybaby19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started Transform: 20 this morning. Let's get it!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I just started 21 Day Fix (real time) this morning! Hoping it will get me back on track to lose these last 35 lbs.
  • Vana9410
    Vana9410 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me and I’ll help motivate you.
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    Options
    I have BOD. Trying to decide what program I want to do next! Thinking since holidays are coming up and I know that time of year can be stressful I will do liift4. Its only 4 days wk & 60 day program. I done it once and really liked it. Feel free to add me but let me know you are a BOD Member.
  • seabs88
    seabs88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back to exercise after a long injury. Do you think BBOD would be good for me? I love that type of workout - which program do you think I should start with?
  • nuzziek
    nuzziek Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 21-day Yoga Retreat and loved it! I definitely increased both strength and flexibility during it, and learned a lot of important basics. I also discovered that the mental aspect helped keep me on track with eating right. Has anyone tried the classes in Yoga Studio? I want to keep going with yoga, but I'm a little overwhelmed what classes to try next.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    @seabs88 - I’ve loved my experience with BOD so far. I decided to start with 21 Day Fix because it seemed to be the program most people started. Every workout has one person who modifies every move for lower impact/a bit less intensity which is great if you are beginner or recovering from an injury.

You can look through all their programs on their website and I know 21 Day Fix (and possibly others) have a free demo workout you can try.
  • TurquoiseViolet215
    TurquoiseViolet215 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 2 of LIIFT4 with Insanity workouts on the rest days.
  • NicbPNW
    NicbPNW Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I use BBOD and my Peloton. Love both. I've been doing Beachbody for years.