Need Accountability partner!

Options
Looking for someone who is willing to message daily and help me get back on track. I’ve fallen into unhealthy eating habits and need help!
I need to lose about 20 lbs to feel better! If you are already on the right track, send me a message!

Replies

• Sponge86
    Sponge86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel im in the same boat just starting over after getting into really bad eating habits, only been on the right track for a week so far lol
  • JasonJoyHedenskog
    JasonJoyHedenskog Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes and I have a huge sweet tooth! I eat mostly out of habit, even when I’m not hungry 😔
  • almar31778
    almar31778 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am completely the same with sweets. Halloween is my worst enemy!!! CANDY 😋
    I also eat when I am bored aling with when I am mad at myself that I ate badly. It makes no sense I know.
  • almar31778
    almar31778 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability buddy too. For cutting my sugar intake and making sure I exercise. I have a desk job so I maybe do like 3500 steps a day. It is horrible. I need to lose at least 10 pounds.
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have only been at this latest round of MFP for 1.5 weeks, but I am super motivated and I thrive on the social aspects of this. I keep my diary open and like the post status updates and such. I'd be happy to message, too!

I have about 45 lbs to lose, and am down 4.5 since starting.

I will add you as a friend. :)
  • Gayle4971
    Gayle4971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It would be great to have an accountability buddy. I’m starting again today after almost a year off. Saving all my calories for supper and evening has been my downfall. Support and motivation would be great. Good luck on your weight loss journey.