Have to share this,

DarthCeltic
DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member
edited October 2 in Chit-Chat
I have to share this link... i cant help it.. ive been laughing for a long time now.. i know its bad and i shouldnt... but i cant help it... so funny..

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/08/30/2565836/sc-womans-180-ipad-turns-out-to.html

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Really?! REALLY?!?! She didn't think to check the box and alarm bells didn't go off at the fact they were selling them out of a PARKING LOT?! Sorry to say this, but she got what she deserved.....
  • DarthCeltic
    Really?! REALLY?!?! She didn't think to check the box and alarm bells didn't go off at the fact they were selling them out of a PARKING LOT?! Sorry to say this, but she got what she deserved.....

yeah... i agree... but its sooo funny...
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    OMG that's hilarious! Who buys something like that in a McDonald's parking lot or out of the back of a truck? And WHY wouldn't you open the box to review the item BEFORE handing over the money? I don't feel bad about laughing at all. This girl should have known better.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Hard to feel bad for someone so stupid!
  • I am sorry but I don't see why you think this is funny ?? There is always a scam out there that can fool anyone and it is not funny when someone gets hoodwinked like this. Shame on all of you for laughing at this girl's loss.
  • DarthCeltic
    I am sorry but I don't see why you think this is funny ?? There is always a scam out there that can fool anyone and it is not funny when someone gets hoodwinked like this. Shame on all of you for laughing at this girl's loss.

i am laughing because the gual of the what they did... look at the wood.. there is a photo... you can see the bestbuy sticker on it... its hillarious, so im laughing at the whole situation and not just the girl..
This discussion has been closed.