My 1st Month Back at MFP...

Options
I am elated. I am ecstatic. I am SO proud!

I've tried countless times to lose weight. I started MFP back in October of last year, and kind of wavered in and out, not really getting involved in the forums or the community, and more than a few times, fell back for months.

On July 31st, I told myself that the games are done for, and made a commitment to lifelong health. I have never been able to commit to eating better or going to the gym for more than three weeks at a time, but this month, I did it. With a few cheat days here and there and a few days where I simply didn't have the energy to go the gym as the exception, I did it.

I dropped seven pounds during the month of August and a total of five inches (two of those fell right off my waistline), while eating healthy, meeting my calorie goals and making sure my life on a whole is more active.

Thank you to everyone at MFP for all of your never-ending support. I LOVE you guys, each and every one of you, for providing me with laughs, inspiration, heavy thoughts, and all-around friendship. If it wasn't for MFP, I would have given up already. But thanks to you guys, I'm back in the saddle and ready to kick the crap out of September.

Here's to everyone at MFP! :drinker:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!