Almost finished

Options
Hey all, I'm new here, but I've been using the app for weight tracking and not much else, so as the diet slowly comes to an end I've decided to start tracking my meals so I don't lose focus, wish me luck

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I would imagine staying constant and maintaining is definitely the 2nd half of being healthy! What was(is) your journey like? I'm just a few #s away from my ultimate goal and I worry about slipping back into the old ways.
  • kborger97
    kborger97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started 5 months ago and went on a very restrictive diet with a very high calorie deficit and lost 130 pounds. I still have 50 to go but now I'm slowing down and reintroducing food into my body and adapting to a normal diet so that I won't binge eat again. This app will be a big help as a add about 100 calories per week.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge loss for such a short time. Be patient as the last pounds go. Remember lifestyle changes; you want to make changes you can live with. Eat healthy foods you like, do activities that are fun for you and don't feel like so much work that you give them up.
    Good luck!!!
  • XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    When I see amounts lost like 130lbs - I can only imagine the dedication that went into that! Remarkable really and I wish I could have tapped into some of that years ago! Better late than never tho hey. Keep going 👍🏽