Emmafire wrote: »
    dwbdfn75e2id.jpeg

great pic! pretty eyes!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    0vdckc2y850r.jpeg
    Good morning y’all! Happy Wednesday!
    I’m sporting my St Jude pin this morning. St Jude sent them to our board members as a thank you for all the money our local community cancer fund raises every year. I gotta be honest, I’m so proud to wear it. 😁

great pic! fabulous pin ! can't think of a better cause
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    Chemo Wednesday! Treatment #8. I was dreading coming here this morning because I only had 1 day that I felt Really good since last Wednesday. Coming here every week is really starting to take a toll on me... then the nurse brought me a little pouch with all kinds of things in it, like a chemo kit of things that i could use during my treatments. It was donated to all Oncology patients. The little gifts are nice but what touched me the most was the card and the words in it. I know my friends and family are always thinking of me but these words by a stranger made my day when I REALLY needed it. Little acts of kindness goes a long way. ❤🙏 Have a great day everyone. Be kind
    gwj8lttf473s.jpg

hope your day goes as well as it can. #_Miss_chievousStrong
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Happy Hump Day!

Hope everyone is having a great week. 😁

One day at a time. Progress is slow at times, but that's the key - dedication.

Appreciate the dedication and support of you all.

You all, each in your own way, inspire me to be better.

Thanks for being you.

Hope you all have a fantastic day! 😊
    L.L.L.F.

kkv6h4geps9q.jpg

You look wonderful my friend, love seeing this face and your positivity everyday totally keeps me smiling keep up the great work Chris you rock!😎🤘🤗
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    v7gpjctljffz.jpg
  • Tinydancer106
    edited November 2019
    Options
    0vdckc2y850r.jpeg
    I’m sporting my St Jude pin this morning. St Jude sent them to our board members as a thank you for all the money our local community cancer fund raises every year. I gotta be honest, I’m so proud to wear it. 😁

Good morning beautiful!!!😍happy Wednesday you wonderful caring person you! I give to st. Jude's every year they are in amazing Foundation and great job spreading the word sweet girl! Let's kick Cancer's *kitten*!😎🤘💜💜💜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    v7gpjctljffz.jpg

Wow....nice foffy hair!😎🤘🤗😋
    And dem eyes of course....what no eggs today ???🤷

(Ducks @CanesGalactica 😝)
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    v7gpjctljffz.jpg

Wow....nice foffy hair!😎🤘🤗😋
    And dem eyes of course....what no eggs today ???🤷

(Ducks @CanesGalactica 😝)

I don't want to lower the allure
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    v7gpjctljffz.jpg

Looking good. I noticed the absence of the wall breakfast also. 😁 Have a great day!
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Thanks for being you.

L.L.L.F.

kkv6h4geps9q.jpg

HHD, Chris!
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    Options
    0vdckc2y850r.jpeg

Happy Wednesday! You look amazing and your eyes are unbelievable :)
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    Options
    Chemo Wednesday! Treatment #8. I was dreading coming here this morning because I only had 1 day that I felt Really good since last Wednesday. Coming here every week is really starting to take a toll on me... then the nurse brought me a little pouch with all kinds of things in it, like a chemo kit of things that i could use during my treatments. It was donated to all Oncology patients. The little gifts are nice but what touched me the most was the card and the words in it. I know my friends and family are always thinking of me but these words by a stranger made my day when I REALLY needed it. Little acts of kindness goes a long way. ❤🙏 Have a great day everyone. Be kind
    gwj8lttf473s.jpg

Thinking of you, Tanya <3<3 You look great even if you aren't feeling like it :)
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Thanks for being you.

L.L.L.F.

kkv6h4geps9q.jpg

You look great! You have a good one too
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    0vdckc2y850r.jpeg

You look great. Your eyes are such a pretty color. You should be proud to wear it. That's great work. 😊

Hope you have a wonderful day!
    renydo2 wrote: »
    0vdckc2y850r.jpeg

great pic! fabulous pin ! can't think of a better cause
    0vdckc2y850r.jpeg

Good morning beautiful!!!😍happy Wednesday you wonderful caring person you! I give to st. Jude's every year they are in amazing Foundation and great job spreading the word sweet girl! Let's kick Cancer's *kitten*!😎🤘💜💜💜
    0vdckc2y850r.jpeg

Happy Wednesday! You look amazing and your eyes are unbelievable :)

Thank you all! I actually feel good today too so that definitely helps. And St Jude will always have a special place in my heart that’s for sure!
  • clord2
    Options
    gwj8lttf473s.jpg

Beautiful!
  • clord2
    Options
    jktmoccufql0.jpg

Happy Wednesday!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    jktmoccufql0.jpg